November 2, 2009

White Sofa Project

I love this white sofa project!  So many ideas with just one sofa....

I'm really starting to get into the eclectic look these days.  Here is a living space I designed that eliminates this feel.

WhiteCouchProject2
images via: Bayside Sofa, Crate & Barrel; Chunky Cotton Mist Fabric, Williams Sonoma Home; Arbre sconces from Z-Gallerie; Mustard Side Table, MyHomeIdeas

The mist fabric would be idea for an accent chair or curtains.  The scones would look stunning behind the sofa.  The yellow table would be perfect for a glass of wine or hot cup of tea.

Bring a little eclectic feel to your interiors...it can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think...I would love to hear your feedback. Best, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails